NYC beat crew The Knocks dropped by our pages as guests on Chiddy Bang‘s 2011 cut, When You’ve Got Music, but they didn’t stick around long enough to bring us a solo feature. Today, they finally settle in and get Comfortable. On this freshly-released single, the group’s disco-infused production throbs in the back as Brooklyn pop quartet X Ambassadors paint a lyrical portrait of love on the dancefloor: “All I see is you and me / Dancin’ in each other’s company.” This body-moving jam is part of The Knocks’ forthcoming EP of the same name, available for pre-order in anticipation of its February 18, vinyl release via Neon Gold.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Neon Gold Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.