NYC beat crew The Knocks dropped by our pages as guests on Chiddy Bang‘s 2011 cut, When You’ve Got Music, but they didn’t stick around long enough to bring us a solo feature. Today, they finally settle in and get Comfortable. On this freshly-released single, the group’s disco-infused production throbs in the back as Brooklyn pop quartet X Ambassadors paint a lyrical portrait of love on the dancefloor: “All I see is you and me / Dancin’ in each other’s company.” This body-moving jam is part of The Knocks’ forthcoming EP of the same name, available for pre-order in anticipation of its February 18, vinyl release via Neon Gold.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
Neon Gold Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.