NYC beat crew The Knocks dropped by our pages as guests on Chiddy Bang‘s 2011 cut, When You’ve Got Music, but they didn’t stick around long enough to bring us a solo feature. Today, they finally settle in and get Comfortable. On this freshly-released single, the group’s disco-infused production throbs in the back as Brooklyn pop quartet X Ambassadors paint a lyrical portrait of love on the dancefloor: “All I see is you and me / Dancin’ in each other’s company.” This body-moving jam is part of The Knocks’ forthcoming EP of the same name, available for pre-order in anticipation of its February 18, vinyl release via Neon Gold.
Neon Gold Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.