NYC beat crew The Knocks dropped by our pages as guests on Chiddy Bang‘s 2011 cut, When You’ve Got Music, but they didn’t stick around long enough to bring us a solo feature. Today, they finally settle in and get Comfortable. On this freshly-released single, the group’s disco-infused production throbs in the back as Brooklyn pop quartet X Ambassadors paint a lyrical portrait of love on the dancefloor: “All I see is you and me / Dancin’ in each other’s company.” This body-moving jam is part of The Knocks’ forthcoming EP of the same name, available for pre-order in anticipation of its February 18, vinyl release via Neon Gold.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
Neon Gold Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.