The 41st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Kid Daytona, the up-and-coming emcee who made his Booth debut with The Body last week. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Twilight freestyle, the Bronx emcee flows over original production by Jet Audio. Fresh off the release of The Daytona 500, a high-concept mixtape whose seven tracks all draw from jazz musician Bob James’ oft-sampled Nautilus, Daytona is preparing his latest studio album, Come Fly With Me, to drop this June.
Written by richard on 05/7/09
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.