The 41st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Kid Daytona, the up-and-coming emcee who made his Booth debut with The Body last week. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Twilight freestyle, the Bronx emcee flows over original production by Jet Audio. Fresh off the release of The Daytona 500, a high-concept mixtape whose seven tracks all draw from jazz musician Bob James’ oft-sampled Nautilus, Daytona is preparing his latest studio album, Come Fly With Me, to drop this June.
Written by richard on 05/7/09
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)