The 41st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Kid Daytona, the up-and-coming emcee who made his Booth debut with The Body last week. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Twilight freestyle, the Bronx emcee flows over original production by Jet Audio. Fresh off the release of The Daytona 500, a high-concept mixtape whose seven tracks all draw from jazz musician Bob James’ oft-sampled Nautilus, Daytona is preparing his latest studio album, Come Fly With Me, to drop this June.
Written by richard on 05/7/09
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.