It’s not often that an emcee goes all red, white, and blue on us and taps into their patriotic side so we will surely let The Kid Daytona be great on his latest cut, Made In America. The Bronx emcee’s Summer Games record may be missing mentions of George Washington and nods to the Declaration Of Independence, but there are plenty of mentions about getting money and other flashy things and what’s more American than that? The skilled spitter gives us a peak into his American dream as he drops his boastful rhymes with backing from Queens producer Rockwilder. Hoping for more of Daytona’s patriotic charisma? Then lookout for his Summer Games mixtape, which will be released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.