It’s not often that an emcee goes all red, white, and blue on us and taps into their patriotic side so we will surely let The Kid Daytona be great on his latest cut, Made In America. The Bronx emcee’s Summer Games record may be missing mentions of George Washington and nods to the Declaration Of Independence, but there are plenty of mentions about getting money and other flashy things and what’s more American than that? The skilled spitter gives us a peak into his American dream as he drops his boastful rhymes with backing from Queens producer Rockwilder. Hoping for more of Daytona’s patriotic charisma? Then lookout for his Summer Games mixtape, which will be released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)