It’s not often that an emcee goes all red, white, and blue on us and taps into their patriotic side so we will surely let The Kid Daytona be great on his latest cut, Made In America. The Bronx emcee’s Summer Games record may be missing mentions of George Washington and nods to the Declaration Of Independence, but there are plenty of mentions about getting money and other flashy things and what’s more American than that? The skilled spitter gives us a peak into his American dream as he drops his boastful rhymes with backing from Queens producer Rockwilder. Hoping for more of Daytona’s patriotic charisma? Then lookout for his Summer Games mixtape, which will be released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.