It’s not often that an emcee goes all red, white, and blue on us and taps into their patriotic side so we will surely let The Kid Daytona be great on his latest cut, Made In America. The Bronx emcee’s Summer Games record may be missing mentions of George Washington and nods to the Declaration Of Independence, but there are plenty of mentions about getting money and other flashy things and what’s more American than that? The skilled spitter gives us a peak into his American dream as he drops his boastful rhymes with backing from Queens producer Rockwilder. Hoping for more of Daytona’s patriotic charisma? Then lookout for his Summer Games mixtape, which will be released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/14/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.