Returning with the remix to Low, The Kid Daytona brings along veteran verse-smith Jadakiss to spice up things a bit. The horn influenced sax-heavy track was produced by Brooklyn native Harry Fraud, and the Bronx-Yonkers emcee connection offer up harder than the current norm street verses that serve as the perfect complement to Fraud’s dirty drum backdrop. Daytona and Kiss both waste no words in letting cats know that they’re stacked with cash and the stats to prove it. Though the Low (Remix) is not available on a full length project as of yet, the original version of Low can be copped by downloading Daytona’s previously released mixtape, The Interlude II, available now.
Written by WriterJones on 03/5/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)