Returning with the remix to Low, The Kid Daytona brings along veteran verse-smith Jadakiss to spice up things a bit. The horn influenced sax-heavy track was produced by Brooklyn native Harry Fraud, and the Bronx-Yonkers emcee connection offer up harder than the current norm street verses that serve as the perfect complement to Fraud’s dirty drum backdrop. Daytona and Kiss both waste no words in letting cats know that they’re stacked with cash and the stats to prove it. Though the Low (Remix) is not available on a full length project as of yet, the original version of Low can be copped by downloading Daytona’s previously released mixtape, The Interlude II, available now.
Jack Move Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.