Returning with the remix to Low, The Kid Daytona brings along veteran verse-smith Jadakiss to spice up things a bit. The horn influenced sax-heavy track was produced by Brooklyn native Harry Fraud, and the Bronx-Yonkers emcee connection offer up harder than the current norm street verses that serve as the perfect complement to Fraud’s dirty drum backdrop. Daytona and Kiss both waste no words in letting cats know that they’re stacked with cash and the stats to prove it. Though the Low (Remix) is not available on a full length project as of yet, the original version of Low can be copped by downloading Daytona’s previously released mixtape, The Interlude II, available now.
Written by WriterJones on 03/5/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.