Returning with the remix to Low, The Kid Daytona brings along veteran verse-smith Jadakiss to spice up things a bit. The horn influenced sax-heavy track was produced by Brooklyn native Harry Fraud, and the Bronx-Yonkers emcee connection offer up harder than the current norm street verses that serve as the perfect complement to Fraud’s dirty drum backdrop. Daytona and Kiss both waste no words in letting cats know that they’re stacked with cash and the stats to prove it. Though the Low (Remix) is not available on a full length project as of yet, the original version of Low can be copped by downloading Daytona’s previously released mixtape, The Interlude II, available now.
Written by WriterJones on 03/5/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.