You can call The Kid Daytona many things, but “Low” is not one of them. (“High,” on the other hand…) The latest leak off the Bronx buzzmaker and freestyle series alumnus’ forthcoming mixtape finds him dropping characteristically fresh and fly rhymes over a smooth, sax-laced groove by frequent collaborator Harry Fraud. Watch for Daytona’s latest street album, Interlude II, to hit the ‘net on Tuesday, December 19.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.