I am not a party animal, but I do enjoy the occasional night out. However, no matter what I’m doing, I’d never dream of staying out past one. Unlike The Kid Daytona, I am just not all about that Lavender Life. What exactly is the Lavender Life, you ask? Over the rich, velvety boardwork of producer Gizzle Beats, Daytona explains that the Lavender Life is when you party until dawn, when the sky takes on a purple-ish tint. In a rumbling, blunted flow, he gives us insight into what this particular lifestyle is all about, sharing stories from his current hotspots and name-dropping some of the legendary New York spaces he dreams of visiting. The mellow Lavender Life checks-in as the second single off Daytona’s forthcoming LP, Savoir Faire, set for release this fall.
Jack Move Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!