If you spend your days jet-setting to exotic locales all over the globe (you lucky motherf**ker), it’s only right that you choose the finest luggage to accompany you on your travels. Bronx emcee The Kid Daytona and his legendary homie Raekwon, for example, never leave home without their Damier Suitcases. On a new single off the former’s forthcoming street album, following September’s Lavender Life, 1up World flips a sample from Randy Crawford’s rendition of Rainy Night in Georgia as Daytona and his Wu Tang-repping colleague give listeners the lowdown on their lavish lifestyles. For Damier Suitcases and many more high-rolling cuts, cop the headliner’s Savoir Faire LP when it hits online retailers October 29.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.