If you spend your days jet-setting to exotic locales all over the globe (you lucky motherf**ker), it’s only right that you choose the finest luggage to accompany you on your travels. Bronx emcee The Kid Daytona and his legendary homie Raekwon, for example, never leave home without their Damier Suitcases. On a new single off the former’s forthcoming street album, following September’s Lavender Life, 1up World flips a sample from Randy Crawford’s rendition of Rainy Night in Georgia as Daytona and his Wu Tang-repping colleague give listeners the lowdown on their lavish lifestyles. For Damier Suitcases and many more high-rolling cuts, cop the headliner’s Savoir Faire LP when it hits online retailers October 29.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.