If you spend your days jet-setting to exotic locales all over the globe (you lucky motherf**ker), it’s only right that you choose the finest luggage to accompany you on your travels. Bronx emcee The Kid Daytona and his legendary homie Raekwon, for example, never leave home without their Damier Suitcases. On a new single off the former’s forthcoming street album, following September’s Lavender Life, 1up World flips a sample from Randy Crawford’s rendition of Rainy Night in Georgia as Daytona and his Wu Tang-repping colleague give listeners the lowdown on their lavish lifestyles. For Damier Suitcases and many more high-rolling cuts, cop the headliner’s Savoir Faire LP when it hits online retailers October 29.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)