If you spend your days jet-setting to exotic locales all over the globe (you lucky motherf**ker), it’s only right that you choose the finest luggage to accompany you on your travels. Bronx emcee The Kid Daytona and his legendary homie Raekwon, for example, never leave home without their Damier Suitcases. On a new single off the former’s forthcoming street album, following September’s Lavender Life, 1up World flips a sample from Randy Crawford’s rendition of Rainy Night in Georgia as Daytona and his Wu Tang-repping colleague give listeners the lowdown on their lavish lifestyles. For Damier Suitcases and many more high-rolling cuts, cop the headliner’s Savoir Faire LP when it hits online retailers October 29.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)