Now that Bronx spitter The Kid Daytona has gotten his fill of patriotism thanks to his last release Made In America, he’s ready to drop off yet another record from his forthcoming Summer Games: The Kid With The Golden Pen project. With a little help from Flint, Michigan emcee Jon Connor, The Kid Daytona jumps on his latest single with the hope that the copycats and posers Copy Copy his message loud and clear. The two emcees keep their aggression at “heavily in your face” levels on the Chizzy and Sarah J-produced record as they boast about everything from the designer threads their ladies are rocking to accountants dealing with six-figure numbers. The wait for Daytona’s Summer Games: The Kid With The Golden Pen will officially come to an end next week when the project’s released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
Bronx phenom The Kid Daytona has come together with The DJBooth to release his highly-anticipated new project, Summer Games: The Kid With The Golden Pen.The mixtape sees Daytona showcasing his lyrical prowess, along with his...
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.