Now that Bronx spitter The Kid Daytona has gotten his fill of patriotism thanks to his last release Made In America, he’s ready to drop off yet another record from his forthcoming Summer Games: The Kid With The Golden Pen project. With a little help from Flint, Michigan emcee Jon Connor, The Kid Daytona jumps on his latest single with the hope that the copycats and posers Copy Copy his message loud and clear. The two emcees keep their aggression at “heavily in your face” levels on the Chizzy and Sarah J-produced record as they boast about everything from the designer threads their ladies are rocking to accountants dealing with six-figure numbers. The wait for Daytona’s Summer Games: The Kid With The Golden Pen will officially come to an end next week when the project’s released on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
Submit your Rating
Surf School Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Your Clothes Off ft. The Kid Daytona" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.