Thought The KAJ‘s first Booth feature, single Somebody Move was grown and sexy? You ain’t heard nothing yet. Newly-released album title track The Sounds of Making Love is so steamy that it’s likely to spark an amorous encounter with whoever happens to be in the room—so listen with caution. Best enjoyed with the lights low, this cut finds Joel van Dijk and DJ Anas Canon layering soft, jazz-inflected guitar riffs over mellow yet driving percussion as emcee Kumasi Simmons helps a special girl get comfortable. Singer/songwriter M. Spivey tops the record off with some seductively cooed hook and backing vocals. Craving more smoothness? Then be sure to cop the Los Angeles trio’s Sounds of Making Love EP when it hits store shelves and online retailers next Tuesday, October 2.
Written by richard on 09/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"SomeBody Move" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.