In search of a fresh record to round out your jogging playlist? The Grouch and Eligh have you covered. Though new promo single Run is technically about forward momentum in the figurative sense, the title can just as well be interpreted literally, thanks to the powerful rhythmic pulse at the heart of Eligh’s production. Over his collaborative partner’s energizing, rock-infused beat, Grouch delivers upbeat bars chronicling his everyday hustle to succeed. Pigeon John, a Los Angeles buzzmaker previously heard lending his flow to The Opus‘s Up & Away, kicks the intensity up a notch in his tenacious middle 16. Director Matt Hobbs‘s picturesque visuals round out the package. Run isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can download a copy of the record free of charge from Grouch and Eligh’s official site.
Written by richard on 10/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.