Last seen offering lyrical support to Zion I on September 2012 single We Don’t, Eligh & The Grouch return to the Booth with All These Lights, a new promo single and their first co-headlining feature on our pages. A collaboration with Pretty Lights, this cut finds the Colorado-based electronic musician crafting a fractured blues backdrop for bars dedicated to the Bay Area. But the record itself is only half the story; created in collaboration with directors Sean Michael Williams and Gus Winkelman and social media startup Hubtuit, the record’s official visuals showcase a new style of editing called “lyric-lapsing,” which draws on both time-lapse and stop-motion techniques. The result is one of the most mesmerizing sets of visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute. All These Lights isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from G&E in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.