Last seen offering lyrical support to Zion I on September 2012 single We Don’t, Eligh & The Grouch return to the Booth with All These Lights, a new promo single and their first co-headlining feature on our pages. A collaboration with Pretty Lights, this cut finds the Colorado-based electronic musician crafting a fractured blues backdrop for bars dedicated to the Bay Area. But the record itself is only half the story; created in collaboration with directors Sean Michael Williams and Gus Winkelman and social media startup Hubtuit, the record’s official visuals showcase a new style of editing called “lyric-lapsing,” which draws on both time-lapse and stop-motion techniques. The result is one of the most mesmerizing sets of visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute. All These Lights isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from G&E in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!