In November of 2006, The Game contracted 24 of the industry’s top artists and recorded a mega-remix to his street single, One Blood. Since then, the L.A. native has participated in several high-profile remixes, including Rich Boy’s Throw Some D’s and Hurricane Chris‘s Ay Bay Bay. With high expectations for the August release of his new album, L.A.X., The Game has once again thrown down the remix card. Joining along for this multi-regional version of Game’s Pain are New Yorkers Jadakiss and Fat Joe, Southern representatives Bun B and Young Buck, and Virginia native, Pusha T, all of whom follow the leader’s theme and shout-out their early musical influences. Over a stripped down version of the original beat, The Game adds not one, but two brand new verses and Queen Latifah (remember her?) joins original holdover, Keyshia Cole, for the closing hook. Take a listen, it’s anything but painful.
Note: The streaming of “Game’s Pain (Remix)” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.