Lil’ Wayne was a Hot Boy, Jay-Z is a Roc Boy and now The Game is a Dope Boy. Set to release his highly-anticipated new album, L.A.X., on Aug 26, the West Coast giant has unveiled his follow-up single to Game’s Pain. Entitled Dope Boys, this soon-to-be-club approved and most definitely street-certified banger features Travis Barker of Blink 182 and production from up-n-coming Cali team, 1500 or Nothin’. According to LA Times reporter Chris Lee, Dope Boys was well-received at The Game’s Monday listening session in Santa Monica, California, explaining that the song “had radio programming and hardened gangbangers alike throwing their hands in the air.” Uniting the hood and the burbs one song at a time; The Game is back and better than ever.
Note: The streaming of “Dope Boys” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.