Lil’ Wayne was a Hot Boy, Jay-Z is a Roc Boy and now The Game is a Dope Boy. Set to release his highly-anticipated new album, L.A.X., on Aug 26, the West Coast giant has unveiled his follow-up single to Game’s Pain. Entitled Dope Boys, this soon-to-be-club approved and most definitely street-certified banger features Travis Barker of Blink 182 and production from up-n-coming Cali team, 1500 or Nothin’. According to LA Times reporter Chris Lee, Dope Boys was well-received at The Game’s Monday listening session in Santa Monica, California, explaining that the song “had radio programming and hardened gangbangers alike throwing their hands in the air.” Uniting the hood and the burbs one song at a time; The Game is back and better than ever.
Note: The streaming of “Dope Boys” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/24/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)