Lil’ Wayne was a Hot Boy, Jay-Z is a Roc Boy and now The Game is a Dope Boy. Set to release his highly-anticipated new album, L.A.X., on Aug 26, the West Coast giant has unveiled his follow-up single to Game’s Pain. Entitled Dope Boys, this soon-to-be-club approved and most definitely street-certified banger features Travis Barker of Blink 182 and production from up-n-coming Cali team, 1500 or Nothin’. According to LA Times reporter Chris Lee, Dope Boys was well-received at The Game’s Monday listening session in Santa Monica, California, explaining that the song “had radio programming and hardened gangbangers alike throwing their hands in the air.” Uniting the hood and the burbs one song at a time; The Game is back and better than ever.
Note: The streaming of “Dope Boys” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.