Lil’ Wayne was a Hot Boy, Jay-Z is a Roc Boy and now The Game is a Dope Boy. Set to release his highly-anticipated new album, L.A.X., on Aug 26, the West Coast giant has unveiled his follow-up single to Game’s Pain. Entitled Dope Boys, this soon-to-be-club approved and most definitely street-certified banger features Travis Barker of Blink 182 and production from up-n-coming Cali team, 1500 or Nothin’. According to LA Times reporter Chris Lee, Dope Boys was well-received at The Game’s Monday listening session in Santa Monica, California, explaining that the song “had radio programming and hardened gangbangers alike throwing their hands in the air.” Uniting the hood and the burbs one song at a time; The Game is back and better than ever.
Note: The streaming of “Dope Boys” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 06/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.