Since stepping into our DJBooth for an exclusive interview this past June, The Game has released two new singles (Dope Boys and My Life), recorded a remix to his lead single, Game’s Pain, and inconsequently has seen his new album, L.A.X., get pushed back twice by Interscope. While the project’s current release of August 26 seems to be sticking, fans are fiendin’ for the rapper’s third studio album. Luckily, we have something to help tide you over for a few more weeks. Camera Phone, produced by Cool & Dre, is a leftover track that our friends at Black Wall Street have provided. With the help of guest singer Ne-Yo, Game recalls several circumstances under which he has allowed a female to click a pic while out on the road. Though this “thug and gentlemen” collaboration didn’t make the cut, their Gentleman’s Affair record will be on L.A.X..
Note: The streaming of “Camera Phone” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 08/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.