California ain’t just the state of Dre and Tupac, it’s also the locale that spawned surf-rock pioneers the Beach Boys. On new video single Surf’s Up!, The Freshmen take inspiration from Brian Wilson and company, crafting a summer jam perfectly suited for rotation at your local beach. Over the breezy yet energetic production of crew member THX (who also directs the official visuals), Kristo and A. Wolf wax poetic about kush, house parties and beautiful women. This promo cut isn’t attached ot any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from The Freshmen.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.