California ain’t just the state of Dre and Tupac, it’s also the locale that spawned surf-rock pioneers the Beach Boys. On new video single Surf’s Up!, The Freshmen take inspiration from Brian Wilson and company, crafting a summer jam perfectly suited for rotation at your local beach. Over the breezy yet energetic production of crew member THX (who also directs the official visuals), Kristo and A. Wolf wax poetic about kush, house parties and beautiful women. This promo cut isn’t attached ot any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for all the latest from The Freshmen.
Written by richard on 05/30/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)