Haven’t kept up with The Foreign Exchange since last we featured them way back in summer 2011? Not to worry; the duo’s forthcoming two-disc compilation is expressly designed to bring you up to speed, and prepare you for the dope projects they and their +FE Music roster have in store for the year. New single So What if It Is exemplifies the crew’s cosmopolitan, club-ready aesthetic, with Little Brother alumnus Phonte delivering reflective, sung verses over his and Dutch beatsmith Nicolay‘s hypnotically danceable production work. Carlitta Durand and Damaris Fletcher provide vocal support throughout the cut. +FE Music: The Reworks is slated to drop in the near future, followed by Foreign Exchange’s long-awaited fourth album, Love in Flying Colors, and Manmade, the debut project from +FE signee Zo!. Keep it locked for the latest on all three currently unscheduled sets.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.