Haven’t kept up with The Foreign Exchange since last we featured them way back in summer 2011? Not to worry; the duo’s forthcoming two-disc compilation is expressly designed to bring you up to speed, and prepare you for the dope projects they and their +FE Music roster have in store for the year. New single So What if It Is exemplifies the crew’s cosmopolitan, club-ready aesthetic, with Little Brother alumnus Phonte delivering reflective, sung verses over his and Dutch beatsmith Nicolay‘s hypnotically danceable production work. Carlitta Durand and Damaris Fletcher provide vocal support throughout the cut. +FE Music: The Reworks is slated to drop in the near future, followed by Foreign Exchange’s long-awaited fourth album, Love in Flying Colors, and Manmade, the debut project from +FE signee Zo!. Keep it locked for the latest on all three currently unscheduled sets.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.