With tunes that they describe as being “true to the heart” it’s no surprise that Denver based hip-hop collective The FoodChain See Light on their latest The FoodChain Summer series entry. As the song begins it’s a bit hard to predict where in fact it’ll go, thanks to the introductory mix of keys and spacey synths, but See Light soon finds its pace when the beat officially kicks in after roughly 20 seconds. The arsenal of emcee’s in the collective then take on See Light with refreshing optimism as they drop back to back verses with commendable energy. Producer Mo Heat throws in the occasional scratch on the song’s uplifting production, which keeps with the song’s original blend of various keys. See Light serves as the seventh entry in the group’s KMG-presented The FoodChain Summer series.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!