Already digested Brunch, the junior collaborative set from The Food Chain? Not to worry—with their newly-launched Summer Series, the Denver collective are making sure that fans get their fill of dope music throughout the season. The latest installment, Gone, sees the group dialing back their usual energy to lace crewmate Mic Coats’ low-key sample work with poignant post-breakup ruminations. Digging it? Then be sure to check back with us throughout July and August for more weekly bangers from this talented ensemble.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.