Already digested Brunch, the junior collaborative set from The Food Chain? Not to worry—with their newly-launched Summer Series, the Denver collective are making sure that fans get their fill of dope music throughout the season. The latest installment, Gone, sees the group dialing back their usual energy to lace crewmate Mic Coats’ low-key sample work with poignant post-breakup ruminations. Digging it? Then be sure to check back with us throughout July and August for more weekly bangers from this talented ensemble.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.