Already digested Brunch, the junior collaborative set from The Food Chain? Not to worry—with their newly-launched Summer Series, the Denver collective are making sure that fans get their fill of dope music throughout the season. The latest installment, Gone, sees the group dialing back their usual energy to lace crewmate Mic Coats’ low-key sample work with poignant post-breakup ruminations. Digging it? Then be sure to check back with us throughout July and August for more weekly bangers from this talented ensemble.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.