Already digested Brunch, the junior collaborative set from The Food Chain? Not to worry—with their newly-launched Summer Series, the Denver collective are making sure that fans get their fill of dope music throughout the season. The latest installment, Gone, sees the group dialing back their usual energy to lace crewmate Mic Coats’ low-key sample work with poignant post-breakup ruminations. Digging it? Then be sure to check back with us throughout July and August for more weekly bangers from this talented ensemble.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.