Already digested Brunch, the junior collaborative set from The Food Chain? Not to worry—with their newly-launched Summer Series, the Denver collective are making sure that fans get their fill of dope music throughout the season. The latest installment, Gone, sees the group dialing back their usual energy to lace crewmate Mic Coats’ low-key sample work with poignant post-breakup ruminations. Digging it? Then be sure to check back with us throughout July and August for more weekly bangers from this talented ensemble.
Written by richard on 06/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.