The Georgia-based Embassy Music Board feels as though they are “one of one” in their brand of music, and with group members hailing from various hot spots, such as Panama and Jamaica, we can understand why. While most statewide acts constantly work up atypical strip club bangers, board members Big A, K.O., Manolo, and Baby D.O.E. have recorded an anthem for a different type of profession. Aiming at the class of runway models, the quartet’s new single invites the ladies to get their best Pose on. Additional support comes courtesy of producer Illfonics, who seamlessly incorporates camera-flash effects into a string/keyboard mix. So, for our female audience which should definitely be attracted— smile, you’re on Embassy Camera!
Written by Burmy on 05/6/08
Submit your Rating
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"City Is Mine" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.