The Georgia-based Embassy Music Board feels as though they are “one of one” in their brand of music, and with group members hailing from various hot spots, such as Panama and Jamaica, we can understand why. While most statewide acts constantly work up atypical strip club bangers, board members Big A, K.O., Manolo, and Baby D.O.E. have recorded an anthem for a different type of profession. Aiming at the class of runway models, the quartet’s new single invites the ladies to get their best Pose on. Additional support comes courtesy of producer Illfonics, who seamlessly incorporates camera-flash effects into a string/keyboard mix. So, for our female audience which should definitely be attracted— smile, you’re on Embassy Camera!
Written by Burmy on 05/6/08
Submit your Rating
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"City Is Mine" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.