Indie rap ensemble The Embassy Music Board claims Atlanta as theirs on the boastful new record City Is Mine, but listeners shouldn’t be confused; though members Manolo, Big D.O.E., K.O., and Big A hail from a variety of far-flung locales, which include the ATL as well as Panama and Jamaica, they all rep ATL to the fullest. Over an eerie, trumpet-driven beat from producer Infamous, laid-back rhymes detail the ongoing battle to get out from the streets. Although the group wants every nickel for which they’ve hustled, they are also willing to give to those less fortunate. With all that dedication to get to the top of the game, The Embassy could be on the verge of capturing fans in many a city. A debut album from this talented clique is due to drop next year, but recently-released mixtapes should keep listeners’ ears satisfied until then.
Listen to More: The Embassy Music Board Written by Carly
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.