From Ernest Hemingway to Britney Spears, countless artistic luminaries have struggled with an unhealthy attraction to the bottle. Looking to add their names to the ranks of Famous Alcoholics, Booth newcomers East Americans boast of their knack for knocking back beverages on a brand new promo single. Crew member W.E.L. Spoken handles production, crafting an infectiously upbeat instrumental backdrop for the liquor-soaked bars of vocalists Momoh and Mason. This intoxicating banger isn’t attached to any larger project but those feeling it can stay tuned for further freshness from the Philly trio.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.