From Ernest Hemingway to Britney Spears, countless artistic luminaries have struggled with an unhealthy attraction to the bottle. Looking to add their names to the ranks of Famous Alcoholics, Booth newcomers East Americans boast of their knack for knocking back beverages on a brand new promo single. Crew member W.E.L. Spoken handles production, crafting an infectiously upbeat instrumental backdrop for the liquor-soaked bars of vocalists Momoh and Mason. This intoxicating banger isn’t attached to any larger project but those feeling it can stay tuned for further freshness from the Philly trio.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!