From Ernest Hemingway to Britney Spears, countless artistic luminaries have struggled with an unhealthy attraction to the bottle. Looking to add their names to the ranks of Famous Alcoholics, Booth newcomers East Americans boast of their knack for knocking back beverages on a brand new promo single. Crew member W.E.L. Spoken handles production, crafting an infectiously upbeat instrumental backdrop for the liquor-soaked bars of vocalists Momoh and Mason. This intoxicating banger isn’t attached to any larger project but those feeling it can stay tuned for further freshness from the Philly trio.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.