From Ernest Hemingway to Britney Spears, countless artistic luminaries have struggled with an unhealthy attraction to the bottle. Looking to add their names to the ranks of Famous Alcoholics, Booth newcomers East Americans boast of their knack for knocking back beverages on a brand new promo single. Crew member W.E.L. Spoken handles production, crafting an infectiously upbeat instrumental backdrop for the liquor-soaked bars of vocalists Momoh and Mason. This intoxicating banger isn’t attached to any larger project but those feeling it can stay tuned for further freshness from the Philly trio.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.