From Ernest Hemingway to Britney Spears, countless artistic luminaries have struggled with an unhealthy attraction to the bottle. Looking to add their names to the ranks of Famous Alcoholics, Booth newcomers East Americans boast of their knack for knocking back beverages on a brand new promo single. Crew member W.E.L. Spoken handles production, crafting an infectiously upbeat instrumental backdrop for the liquor-soaked bars of vocalists Momoh and Mason. This intoxicating banger isn’t attached to any larger project but those feeling it can stay tuned for further freshness from the Philly trio.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.