Even hitmaking singer/songwriters with fantastic sex lives get the blues from time to time. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to The-Dream‘s latest single, Too Early, which finds the Radio Killa grappling with a potent cocktail of heartbreak, past-due bills and general malaise. Bart Schoudel teams up with the artist to create this record’s bluesy instrumental backdrop, and Gary Clark, Jr. provides guest vocals. An official video by Stephen Garnett and Damien Sandoval rounds out the package. Fans can find this record and much more on Dream’s IV Play LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.