On his last feature, one of several cuts newly added for his forthcoming 1977 re-release, The-Dream illustrated an ex-girl’s destructive qualities by comparison to an AK47. So, why does he keep straying into the line of fire? The second bonus cut to hit the ‘net holds the answer: you can blame it on his Tender Tendencies. Backed by his own ebbing and flowing electronic production, Terius Nash engages in some soulful introspection, letting listeners glimpse him at his most vulnerable as he sorts through the insecurities that underlie all of his “bullsh*t and charm.” Watch for the retail version of Dream’s September 2011 street album to hit record stores and online retailers December 18 via Def Jam.
Written by richard on 11/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.