Although The-Dream may be an unfamiliar name, this ATL-native is not unfamiliar to the music game. From writing songs for artists like B2K, Brittany Spears and Rihanna (the smash hit Umbrella), The-Dream has proven that he has talent when it comes to the pen and a pad. But writing is not his only calling. He can also deliver vocally, as he does in Shawty is a Ten, a single with a staccato beat and semi-reggae feel to it. Attached to his forthcoming album, Hatelove, you can bet that The-Dream is dreaming up a solid debut LP.
Written by Angela on 08/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten (Remix) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.