Although The-Dream may be an unfamiliar name, this ATL-native is not unfamiliar to the music game. From writing songs for artists like B2K, Brittany Spears and Rihanna (the smash hit Umbrella), The-Dream has proven that he has talent when it comes to the pen and a pad. But writing is not his only calling. He can also deliver vocally, as he does in Shawty is a Ten, a single with a staccato beat and semi-reggae feel to it. Attached to his forthcoming album, Hatelove, you can bet that The-Dream is dreaming up a solid debut LP.
Written by Angela on 08/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten (Remix) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.