Although The-Dream may be an unfamiliar name, this ATL-native is not unfamiliar to the music game. From writing songs for artists like B2K, Brittany Spears and Rihanna (the smash hit Umbrella), The-Dream has proven that he has talent when it comes to the pen and a pad. But writing is not his only calling. He can also deliver vocally, as he does in Shawty is a Ten, a single with a staccato beat and semi-reggae feel to it. Attached to his forthcoming album, Hatelove, you can bet that The-Dream is dreaming up a solid debut LP.
Written by Angela on 08/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten (Remix) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)