On the first buzz single from his upcoming sophomore album, Love vs. Money, The-Dream spotted a seemingly fine female in the club, but let her know that he had to See The Booty before coming to a decision. His potential follow-up finds him in the exact same situation with yet another woman – the only difference, of course, is that he’s smitten right away. So, what makes her a keeper? The way that she’s Rockin’ That Thang. Produced (as usual) by C. Tricky Stewart, Rockin’ That Thang sticks to The-Dream’s usual script, which should be enough to make Love vs. Money a hit when it drops in the first quarter of ‘09.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.