On the first buzz single from his upcoming sophomore album, Love vs. Money, The-Dream spotted a seemingly fine female in the club, but let her know that he had to See The Booty before coming to a decision. His potential follow-up finds him in the exact same situation with yet another woman – the only difference, of course, is that he’s smitten right away. So, what makes her a keeper? The way that she’s Rockin’ That Thang. Produced (as usual) by C. Tricky Stewart, Rockin’ That Thang sticks to The-Dream’s usual script, which should be enough to make Love vs. Money a hit when it drops in the first quarter of ‘09.
Written by Burmy on 11/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.