Although The-Dream is a happily married man (to R&B singer Nivea) in real life, when it comes to his business persona he’s a swinger. Getting a chance to show off his prowess, Mr. Nash passes by one of his homies’ chicks and rushes back to tell his fella ‘I Luv Your Girl.’ Dream’s smooth vocals are sure to make this track a hit, but what will make it a chart-topper is his watermark stuttering ‘A’ sound (in this case, it’s the closing “cuz she bad, bad, baaaaad”). With all the success The-Dream has reached over the last few months look for LoveHate to be a formidable contender for the #1 spot at Billboard when it drops on December 11th.
Written by Burmy on 11/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.