Although The-Dream is a happily married man (to R&B singer Nivea) in real life, when it comes to his business persona he’s a swinger. Getting a chance to show off his prowess, Mr. Nash passes by one of his homies’ chicks and rushes back to tell his fella ‘I Luv Your Girl.’ Dream’s smooth vocals are sure to make this track a hit, but what will make it a chart-topper is his watermark stuttering ‘A’ sound (in this case, it’s the closing “cuz she bad, bad, baaaaad”). With all the success The-Dream has reached over the last few months look for LoveHate to be a formidable contender for the #1 spot at Billboard when it drops on December 11th.
Written by Burmy on 11/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.