As if the tremendous success of his sophomore album, Love vs. Money (the only project to get Nathan S.‘s “Near-Classic” stamp of approval thus far in ‘09.), wasn’t enough, The-Dream is hoping to clean up once again with the LP’s re-release, entitled The Hangover Version. On lead single Hit It On The Road, Dream clues the ladies in on just how versatile he really is, delivering rapped verses over Tricky Stewart‘s synth-heavy boardwork (once again). The-Dream’s bars will likely spur a debate among readers—is he cut out for spitting, or should he stick to singing? Regardless, fans will get to enjoy the best of both worlds on Love vs. Money: The Hangover Edition (which has no set release date) and his upcoming junior album, Love King (hitting stores and online retailers just in time for Christmas).
Written by Burmy on 06/24/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.