As if the tremendous success of his sophomore album, Love vs. Money (the only project to get Nathan S.‘s “Near-Classic” stamp of approval thus far in ‘09.), wasn’t enough, The-Dream is hoping to clean up once again with the LP’s re-release, entitled The Hangover Version. On lead single Hit It On The Road, Dream clues the ladies in on just how versatile he really is, delivering rapped verses over Tricky Stewart‘s synth-heavy boardwork (once again). The-Dream’s bars will likely spur a debate among readers—is he cut out for spitting, or should he stick to singing? Regardless, fans will get to enjoy the best of both worlds on Love vs. Money: The Hangover Edition (which has no set release date) and his upcoming junior album, Love King (hitting stores and online retailers just in time for Christmas).
Written by Burmy on 06/24/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.