As if the tremendous success of his sophomore album, Love vs. Money (the only project to get Nathan S.‘s “Near-Classic” stamp of approval thus far in ‘09.), wasn’t enough, The-Dream is hoping to clean up once again with the LP’s re-release, entitled The Hangover Version. On lead single Hit It On The Road, Dream clues the ladies in on just how versatile he really is, delivering rapped verses over Tricky Stewart‘s synth-heavy boardwork (once again). The-Dream’s bars will likely spur a debate among readers—is he cut out for spitting, or should he stick to singing? Regardless, fans will get to enjoy the best of both worlds on Love vs. Money: The Hangover Edition (which has no set release date) and his upcoming junior album, Love King (hitting stores and online retailers just in time for Christmas).
Radio Killa/Def Jam/IDJMG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.