Since he wrote Rihanna‘s smash hit, Umbrella, Best of the Booth award winner The-Dream has enjoyed the opportunity to work with just about everyone on the Def Jam roster. Now, a who’s-who of Def Jam artists (all either preparing their new albums or promoting their current ones) have showed up for the official remix of Dream’s Love vs. Money lead single, Rockin’ That Thang. Led off by Mr. “We The Best” and Def Jam South‘s new President, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross (Deeper Than Rap), Fabolous (Loso’s Way), Juelz Santana (Born To Lose, Built To Win), and Ludacris (Theater of the Mind recently went gold) each show their appreciation for all the stylish, attractive women in the spot – especially the ones who’ve been requesting Rockin’ That Thang (both original and remixed) on the radio and in the clubs.
Written by Burmy on 02/1/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.