Since he wrote Rihanna‘s smash hit, Umbrella, Best of the Booth award winner The-Dream has enjoyed the opportunity to work with just about everyone on the Def Jam roster. Now, a who’s-who of Def Jam artists (all either preparing their new albums or promoting their current ones) have showed up for the official remix of Dream’s Love vs. Money lead single, Rockin’ That Thang. Led off by Mr. “We The Best” and Def Jam South‘s new President, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross (Deeper Than Rap), Fabolous (Loso’s Way), Juelz Santana (Born To Lose, Built To Win), and Ludacris (Theater of the Mind recently went gold) each show their appreciation for all the stylish, attractive women in the spot – especially the ones who’ve been requesting Rockin’ That Thang (both original and remixed) on the radio and in the clubs.
Written by Burmy on 02/1/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.