As we have mentioned several times, one of the best benefits of being signed to a major record label is convenient access to an entire artist roster for collaborations and remixes. The-Dream knows that better than anyone else, since he snagged up Fabolous for the video remix of his breakout single, Shawty Is a 10. Now on his third single, I Luv Your Girl, the Radio Killa dips his hands into the pot for a similar remix, this time with fellow ATLien and Def Jam label mate, Young Jeezy (who throws the unrelated Democratic primaries and a BMF rally cry into his sixteen bars). The-Dream’s debut album, Love/Hate, was released this past December and is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 03/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.