As we have mentioned several times, one of the best benefits of being signed to a major record label is convenient access to an entire artist roster for collaborations and remixes. The-Dream knows that better than anyone else, since he snagged up Fabolous for the video remix of his breakout single, Shawty Is a 10. Now on his third single, I Luv Your Girl, the Radio Killa dips his hands into the pot for a similar remix, this time with fellow ATLien and Def Jam label mate, Young Jeezy (who throws the unrelated Democratic primaries and a BMF rally cry into his sixteen bars). The-Dream’s debut album, Love/Hate, was released this past December and is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 03/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.