As we have mentioned several times, one of the best benefits of being signed to a major record label is convenient access to an entire artist roster for collaborations and remixes. The-Dream knows that better than anyone else, since he snagged up Fabolous for the video remix of his breakout single, Shawty Is a 10. Now on his third single, I Luv Your Girl, the Radio Killa dips his hands into the pot for a similar remix, this time with fellow ATLien and Def Jam label mate, Young Jeezy (who throws the unrelated Democratic primaries and a BMF rally cry into his sixteen bars). The-Dream’s debut album, Love/Hate, was released this past December and is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 03/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)