Just when you thought it couldn’t receive the remix treatment again; it has. After previously featuring a guest verse from rapper Fabolous, Shawty Is A 10 has scrapped the rap and beefed up its R&B side with a duet from Chicago’s very own, R. Kelly. For those who still doubt the capabilities of singer/song-writer The-Dream, an appearance from arguably the biggest name in R&B over the past two decades (you could argue Usher) should help solidify his future. The-Dream drops his debut album, Lovehate, on December 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/17/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.