Wherever you go, you’re bound to run into some good-looking females. Personally, I like to see how a woman looks ‘all the way around’ before I make a call. Likewise, The-Dream just isn’t satisfied with a good-looking face or a tiny waist; she needs to Lemme See The Booty. The difference between me and The-Dream, however, is that – well, let’s just say Dream should have no problem securing more than just a phone number come night’s end. To accent the “club night” mood of the singer/ songwriter’s new single, Lil’ Jon contributes both ad-libs and co-production (along with Tricky Stewart), which should be just enough to get the record’s intended audience out on the floor. Lemme See The Booty will be included on The-Dream‘s sophomore album, Love vs. Money, which will be available worldwide sometime in 2009.
Radio Killa/Def Jam/IDJMG
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.