Wherever you go, you’re bound to run into some good-looking females. Personally, I like to see how a woman looks ‘all the way around’ before I make a call. Likewise, The-Dream just isn’t satisfied with a good-looking face or a tiny waist; she needs to Lemme See The Booty. The difference between me and The-Dream, however, is that – well, let’s just say Dream should have no problem securing more than just a phone number come night’s end. To accent the “club night” mood of the singer/ songwriter’s new single, Lil’ Jon contributes both ad-libs and co-production (along with Tricky Stewart), which should be just enough to get the record’s intended audience out on the floor. Lemme See The Booty will be included on The-Dream‘s sophomore album, Love vs. Money, which will be available worldwide sometime in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 10/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.