Wherever you go, you’re bound to run into some good-looking females. Personally, I like to see how a woman looks ‘all the way around’ before I make a call. Likewise, The-Dream just isn’t satisfied with a good-looking face or a tiny waist; she needs to Lemme See The Booty. The difference between me and The-Dream, however, is that – well, let’s just say Dream should have no problem securing more than just a phone number come night’s end. To accent the “club night” mood of the singer/ songwriter’s new single, Lil’ Jon contributes both ad-libs and co-production (along with Tricky Stewart), which should be just enough to get the record’s intended audience out on the floor. Lemme See The Booty will be included on The-Dream‘s sophomore album, Love vs. Money, which will be available worldwide sometime in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 10/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.