Wherever you go, you’re bound to run into some good-looking females. Personally, I like to see how a woman looks ‘all the way around’ before I make a call. Likewise, The-Dream just isn’t satisfied with a good-looking face or a tiny waist; she needs to Lemme See The Booty. The difference between me and The-Dream, however, is that – well, let’s just say Dream should have no problem securing more than just a phone number come night’s end. To accent the “club night” mood of the singer/ songwriter’s new single, Lil’ Jon contributes both ad-libs and co-production (along with Tricky Stewart), which should be just enough to get the record’s intended audience out on the floor. Lemme See The Booty will be included on The-Dream‘s sophomore album, Love vs. Money, which will be available worldwide sometime in 2009.
Written by Burmy on 10/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.