When he isn’t penning lyrics for Usher, Janet or Mariah, The-Dream is busy continuing to promote his debut album, Love/Hate, which was released shortly before the holidays this past December. Riding high off the success of the album’s second single, Falsetto, the master songwriter has jumped into the studio with his partner in crime, C. Tricky Stewart, and together they have increased the tempo for the song’s remix. Fitting that Dream includes his “radio killa” opening to most of his tracks, because he does indeed have a strangle hold at radio. However, with this club-intended remix of Falsetto (the BPM counter got beefed up to 131), its clear he is looking to take control of another medium altogether.
Written by DJ Z on 02/20/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)