When he isn’t penning lyrics for Usher, Janet or Mariah, The-Dream is busy continuing to promote his debut album, Love/Hate, which was released shortly before the holidays this past December. Riding high off the success of the album’s second single, Falsetto, the master songwriter has jumped into the studio with his partner in crime, C. Tricky Stewart, and together they have increased the tempo for the song’s remix. Fitting that Dream includes his “radio killa” opening to most of his tracks, because he does indeed have a strangle hold at radio. However, with this club-intended remix of Falsetto (the BPM counter got beefed up to 131), its clear he is looking to take control of another medium altogether.
Written by DJ Z on 02/20/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.