When he isn’t penning lyrics for Usher, Janet or Mariah, The-Dream is busy continuing to promote his debut album, Love/Hate, which was released shortly before the holidays this past December. Riding high off the success of the album’s second single, Falsetto, the master songwriter has jumped into the studio with his partner in crime, C. Tricky Stewart, and together they have increased the tempo for the song’s remix. Fitting that Dream includes his “radio killa” opening to most of his tracks, because he does indeed have a strangle hold at radio. However, with this club-intended remix of Falsetto (the BPM counter got beefed up to 131), its clear he is looking to take control of another medium altogether.
Written by DJ Z on 02/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.