Among the many traits that youthful rappers and singers posses, confidence is almost always at the top of the list. The perception that any woman at any time can be ‘wooed into keeps’ is exactly why artists border a line that teeters on cockiness. Though singer/song-writer The-Dream is happily married (to singer Nivea), he encourages all his female followers to ‘Ditch That guy’ and come his way. Bragging about his skills, his ride and his bank roll, The-Dream explains why he is worth leaving behind that (soon to be) former boyfriend. Confidence or cockiness aside, the second trait on The-Dream’s list is talented. The Atlanta native will release his debut, Lovehate, this December.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)