Among the many traits that youthful rappers and singers posses, confidence is almost always at the top of the list. The perception that any woman at any time can be ‘wooed into keeps’ is exactly why artists border a line that teeters on cockiness. Though singer/song-writer The-Dream is happily married (to singer Nivea), he encourages all his female followers to ‘Ditch That guy’ and come his way. Bragging about his skills, his ride and his bank roll, The-Dream explains why he is worth leaving behind that (soon to be) former boyfriend. Confidence or cockiness aside, the second trait on The-Dream’s list is talented. The Atlanta native will release his debut, Lovehate, this December.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.