Among the many traits that youthful rappers and singers posses, confidence is almost always at the top of the list. The perception that any woman at any time can be ‘wooed into keeps’ is exactly why artists border a line that teeters on cockiness. Though singer/song-writer The-Dream is happily married (to singer Nivea), he encourages all his female followers to ‘Ditch That guy’ and come his way. Bragging about his skills, his ride and his bank roll, The-Dream explains why he is worth leaving behind that (soon to be) former boyfriend. Confidence or cockiness aside, the second trait on The-Dream’s list is talented. The Atlanta native will release his debut, Lovehate, this December.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.