Among the many traits that youthful rappers and singers posses, confidence is almost always at the top of the list. The perception that any woman at any time can be ‘wooed into keeps’ is exactly why artists border a line that teeters on cockiness. Though singer/song-writer The-Dream is happily married (to singer Nivea), he encourages all his female followers to ‘Ditch That guy’ and come his way. Bragging about his skills, his ride and his bank roll, The-Dream explains why he is worth leaving behind that (soon to be) former boyfriend. Confidence or cockiness aside, the second trait on The-Dream’s list is talented. The Atlanta native will release his debut, Lovehate, this December.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.