Among the many traits that youthful rappers and singers posses, confidence is almost always at the top of the list. The perception that any woman at any time can be ‘wooed into keeps’ is exactly why artists border a line that teeters on cockiness. Though singer/song-writer The-Dream is happily married (to singer Nivea), he encourages all his female followers to ‘Ditch That guy’ and come his way. Bragging about his skills, his ride and his bank roll, The-Dream explains why he is worth leaving behind that (soon to be) former boyfriend. Confidence or cockiness aside, the second trait on The-Dream’s list is talented. The Atlanta native will release his debut, Lovehate, this December.
Written by DJ Z on 10/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shawty Is A Ten" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)