Last week, I got back from vacation in Paris—did you miss me? Anyway, one of the most striking things about France’s capital was the locals’ knack for keeping it classy in casual circumstances, whether that meant wearing their Sunday best to the laundromat or bringing wine and cheese to a picnic in the park. In a similar spirit, Boston trio The Dean’s List enjoy some fine cognac with their burgers on Hennessy at Cookouts, single numero uno off their next album. Here, Alexander Mendoza serves up a soulfully pensive beat to back luxuriant yet determination-drenched bars from crewmates Sonny Shotz and Mik Beatz. The threesome’s first project through their newly-launched distribution channel, The Kings Dead, Jerusalem is scheduled for release September 17.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.