Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Since September, when The Cranberry Show dropped off the official visuals for reader-acclaimed single Traffic Lights, fans have been waiting on their next broadcast like I’ve been waiting on the final episodes of Breaking Bad. (August 2013?! AMC, you’re killing me!) Today, the Milwaukee duo return to kick off their latest season of fresh tunes with Revelations, a previously-unreleased cut. Here, 40 Mill‘s flips a sample of Bob Marley’s Revolution as Young Focus and Arcane blend the witty and braggadocious (“Like a fisherman, I came to bring the real (reel) back.”) with the quotidian (“I just eat pizza rolls and f*ck b*tches.”). Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned to The DJBooth for more new music leading up to the December 20, arrival of JENESIS Magazine‘s Under the Radar street album.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view The Cranberry Show’ Revelations visual.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.