Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Since September, when The Cranberry Show dropped off the official visuals for reader-acclaimed single Traffic Lights, fans have been waiting on their next broadcast like I’ve been waiting on the final episodes of Breaking Bad. (August 2013?! AMC, you’re killing me!) Today, the Milwaukee duo return to kick off their latest season of fresh tunes with Revelations, a previously-unreleased cut. Here, 40 Mill‘s flips a sample of Bob Marley’s Revolution as Young Focus and Arcane blend the witty and braggadocious (“Like a fisherman, I came to bring the real (reel) back.”) with the quotidian (“I just eat pizza rolls and f*ck b*tches.”). Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned to The DJBooth for more new music leading up to the December 20, arrival of JENESIS Magazine‘s Under the Radar street album.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view The Cranberry Show’ Revelations visual.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.