Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Since September, when The Cranberry Show dropped off the official visuals for reader-acclaimed single Traffic Lights, fans have been waiting on their next broadcast like I’ve been waiting on the final episodes of Breaking Bad. (August 2013?! AMC, you’re killing me!) Today, the Milwaukee duo return to kick off their latest season of fresh tunes with Revelations, a previously-unreleased cut. Here, 40 Mill‘s flips a sample of Bob Marley’s Revolution as Young Focus and Arcane blend the witty and braggadocious (“Like a fisherman, I came to bring the real (reel) back.”) with the quotidian (“I just eat pizza rolls and f*ck b*tches.”). Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned to The DJBooth for more new music leading up to the December 20, arrival of JENESIS Magazine‘s Under the Radar street album.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view The Cranberry Show’ Revelations visual.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.