Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Since September, when The Cranberry Show dropped off the official visuals for reader-acclaimed single Traffic Lights, fans have been waiting on their next broadcast like I’ve been waiting on the final episodes of Breaking Bad. (August 2013?! AMC, you’re killing me!) Today, the Milwaukee duo return to kick off their latest season of fresh tunes with Revelations, a previously-unreleased cut. Here, 40 Mill‘s flips a sample of Bob Marley’s Revolution as Young Focus and Arcane blend the witty and braggadocious (“Like a fisherman, I came to bring the real (reel) back.”) with the quotidian (“I just eat pizza rolls and f*ck b*tches.”). Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned to The DJBooth for more new music leading up to the December 20, arrival of JENESIS Magazine‘s Under the Radar street album.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view The Cranberry Show’ Revelations visual.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)